Garland Harvey Lincecum was born 14 September 1887 in Texas to Christopher Columbus Lincecum and Nina Boyle Cook. Garland married Be/a Jones 11 February 1909 in Gonzales County, Texas. They had at least one son, Harp, before Garland died 12 July 1912 in San Antonio, Bexar County. Garland was buried at Thompsonville Cemetery in Gonzales County.
Garland's surname was most often written as Lincecum, but I did find it as Lincicum and Lincericum.
- Occupation: June 1900 / Farm Laborer in Gonzales County, Texas
- Census: 22 June 1900 / Gonzales County
- Occupation: April 1910 / Strut Railway Conductor in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas
- Address: abt April 1910 / 435 Jale Ave, San Antonio, Texas
- Census: 25 April 1910 / San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas
Sources available upon request.
Garland Harvey Lincecum
Born Sept 14, 1887
Died July 12, 1912
The pains of death are past
Labor and sorrow cease
And life's long warfare closed at last
His soul is found in peace