|Cloud's Rest at Yosemite|
Earl Jr. did marry, and he and his wife had a least one child.
Earl L. Lincecum, Jr. died 3 April 1958 in Shasta County, California, and was laid to rest at Redding Memorial Park. His obituary was run in the 5 April 1958 Sacramento Bee (California), and is available for viewing online at GenealogyBank. A digital image of Earl's well-rusted funeral marker is online at FindAGrave.
- Census: 2 April 1930 / Sacramento, California
- Residence: April 1935 / Sacramento, California
- Occupation: April 1940 / House Painter at Shasta County, California
- Census: 5 April 1940 / Redding, Shasta County, California
- Residence: abt February 1943 / Redding, Shasta County
- Residence: abt September 1946 / Redding, Shasta County
Sources for report available upon request.
Image source: Cloud's Rest from the Lower Bridge, by George Fiske, courtesy, California Historical Society, CHS201`4.1603.jpg.