Nancy Berry was born between 1795 and 1799 in Georgia to Nancy Lincecum and William Green Berry. She married William Barrett 12 October 1825 in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama.
Nancy Berry and William Barrett had at least seven children: Green Berry Barrett, Prudence W. "Prudy" Barrett, Susan Barret, Francis M. Barrett, Gideon L. (Lincecum?) Barret, Ophelia V. Barret, and William R. Barrett. Nancy Berry Barrett died some time after the taking of the 1870 U.S. Federal census.
- Census: 18 November 1850 / Pickens County, Alabama
- Occupation: September 1860 / Farmer at Pickens County, Alabama
- Census: 3 September 1860 / Gordo, Pickens County, Alabama
- Census: 16 August 1870 / Gordo, Pickens County, Alabama
Sources available upon request.
- According to 1870 Pickens County, Alabama Federal census records, Nancy Berry Barrett was living among three of her children. She was listed with her daughter Ophelia. They were next door to son Gideon, and very close to son Green.
Take all mistakes as good wishes.