I've found Reece under a few different first names / spellings:
- Rice G. Lincecum
- Robert G. Lincecum
- Reazon Green Lincecum
- Reese G. Lincecum
Rice G. Lincecum married I. Jury Brister (Juria Brister) 15 December 1898 in Sabine Parish, Louisiana. The couple had six children: Jud Marion, Ola D., Milton G., Lela, Gertrude, and Vollie.
Reece died 3 February 1961 at Urania, La Salle Parish, Louisiana. He was laid to rest a couple of days later at Lincecum Cemetery in Grant Parish, Louisiana.
- Census: June 1880 / Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Occupation: June 1900 / Teamster at Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Census: 19 June 1900 / Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Occupation: April 1910 / Farmer at Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Census: 19 April 1910 / Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Residence: September 1918 / Pollock, Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Occupation: September 1918 / Farming at Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Occupation: January 1920 / Farmer of a General Farm at Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Census: January 1920 / Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Occupation: April 1930 / Farmer of a General Farm at Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Address: April 1930 / Three Notch Road, Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Census: 18 April 1930 / Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Residence: abt April 1935 / Lincecum, Grant Parish, Louisiana
- Census: 5 April 1940 / Lincecum, Grant Parish, Louisiana
Sources available upon request.
- According to his 1918 World War I draft registration, Reazon signed his name with an X mark. He was described as having blue eyes and light hair.
- According to the 1930 Grant Parish, Louisiana Federal census, Reese owned his home and lived on a farm. He was living next door to two of his sons, Judd and Milton, and his brother Gideon.
- According to the 1940 Grant Parish, Louisiana Federal census (you can conduct a free search here), R. G. had a 3rd grade education. He was living next door to his brother G. G. (on one side), and his son J. M. (on the other side).
- Obituary from FindAGrave memorial #14968714 (Reece Green Lincecum), accessed 17 November 2016:
"WINNFIELD (Special) - Reece Green Lincecum, 85 year old retired logger and life-long resident of northeast Louisiana, died shortly after noon yesterday in a Urania clinic.
Funeral services have been set for 2 p.m. tomorrow at the Lincecum Baptist Church with the Rev. D. R. Watts officiating. Interment is to follow in the Lincecum Cemetery under direction of the Southern Funeral Home of Winnfield. The body will lie in state at the home until time for the services.
Surviving are the widow; three sons, Joel Lincecum, Urania, Milton Lincecum, Pineville, and Vollie Lincecum, Pollock; three daughters, Miss Ola and Lela Lincecum, and Mrs. Gertrude Sikes, all of Pollock; a brother, Sid [sic Gid] Lincecum, also of Pollock; eight grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Published in The Monroe News-Star (LA), Saturday, February 4, 1961"