Fredabelle was born the summer of 1909 in California to George Pape and Freda Defries. The flat marker placed for Fredabelle at Masonic Lawn Cemetery gives her date of birth as 27 May 1909, and the California Death Index gives her date of birth as 26 July 1909. An obituary for her daughter, Montebelle, gives Fredabelle's middle name as Alicia. The California Death Index gives it as Barbara.
Fredabelle first married Frank Eugene Held about 1928, and they had one daughter (Montebelle). Fredabelle later married Mont Wesley Lincecum, 24 July 1934 in Carson City, Nevada. That union gave birth to two sons, Mont Wesley Lincecum, Jr. (1936-2012) and Perry Gamble Lincecum (d. bef. 2012).
Fredabelle died at the young age of 40 years, 19 August 1949, in Sacramento, California. She was laid to rest at Masonic Lawn Cemetery. A nice image of her flat marker can be found at FindAGrave.
- Census: 21 April 1910 / Sacramento, Sacramento County, California
- Census: 5 January 1920 / Sacramento, Sacramento County, California
- Census: 18 April 1930 / Sonora, Tuolumne County, California
- Residence: abt April 1935 / Sacramento, California
- Census: 4 April 1940 / Sacramento, Sacramento County, California
- Residence: abt 1941 / Sacramento, Sacramento County, California
- Residence: abt 1943 / Sacramento, Sacramento County, California
Sources available upon request. I will respect the privacy of living individuals.