Addison Lysander Lincecum was born 8 April 1874 at Long Point, Washington County, Texas to Lucullus Garland Lincecum and Fannie Rainwater. Addison died 6 December 1965 in Lavaca County, Texas, and was buried at Gandy Cemetery. The cemetery located in Gandy Bend, Lavaca County.
Addison carried the title of Dr., and I have found him listed as Addison L. Lincicum, A. L. Lincecum, and Addison L. Lincecum.
Addison married Letha Elizabeth Gandy 24 October 1897 in Lavaca County. They had three children: Barnabas Gandy Lincecum, Ruth Elizabeth Lincecum, and Addison Turney Lincecum.
Source for image at right: The Houston Post. (Texas), Vol. 29, No. 293, Ed. 1 Thursday, January 21, 1915, Houston, Texas. Accessed 30 June 2016, University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu .
- Census: 2 June 1880 / Lampasas, Lampasas County, Texas
- Education: 1894 / University of Texas at Galveston
- Occupation: 1897-1908 / Medical Practice at Jackson
- Census: 23 June 1900 / Jackson County
- Graduation: 15 April 1902 / Dallas Medical College at Dallas
- Graduation: 1903 / Baylor University Medical School at Waco
- Residence: August 1903 / Morales, Jackson County
- Occupation: 1908-1914 / Medical Practice at El Campo, Wharton County
- Census: 28 April 1910 / El Campo, Wharton County, Texas (Post Office Street)
- Occupation: 1914-1918 / Assistant Health Officer at Austin, Travis county
- Address: 1918 / 1205 Rio Grande, Austin
- Residence: 1918-1919 / El Campo, Wharton Couunty
- Occupation: January 1920 / General Practice Physician at El Campo
- Census: 21 January 1920 / El Campo, Wharton County
- Occupation: April 1930 / General Practice Physician at Wharton County
- Census: 19 April 1930 / El Campo, Wharton County
- Residence: 1935 / El Campo, Wharton County
- Residence: abt 1936 / El Campo, Wharton County
- Occupation: 1936-1948 / U.S. Postmaster in El Campo, Wharton County
- Census: 24 June 1940 / El Campo, Wharton County (300 Mechanic St)
- Residence: 1959-1965 / Lavaca County
- Occupation: bef. 1965 / Doctor at Lavaca County
- Address: abt 1965 / Edna Star Route, Gandy Bend
Sources available upon request.