Sorry, We're Closed.

This blog is essentially no more. Though I have left posts here, in most cases just for the sake of genealogy, there will be no more updates. Those posts I chose to move can now be found between two of my other blogs:

Southern Graves -- http://blog.southerngraves.net

Stephlin's Mountain -- http://stephlinsmountain.blogspot.com

03 November 2010

The Cockspur Island, Georgia Lighthouse at "Your Peachy Past"

On a recent trip to Savannah, Georgia, I had the chance to visit Fort Pulaski and take a trail through a marsh to an overlook for the Cockspur Island Lighthouse. Cockspur Island is located just inside the mouth of the Savannah River.

Since this site maintained by the National Park Service does not directly connect to my family story, my post about the light is located on another blog I author, Your Peachy Past. I know readers of this blog are interested in sites of historical significance such as this, so I thought I'd plug the article here. ;-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin