I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. Here are the theories on my DECKARD line going back four generations.
28. Abraham L. Prine is the son of Calvin Margarite Prine and Elizabeth Smith. He was born on 04 Feb 1862 in Tennessee. He died on 05 Apr 1928 in Ozark County, Missouri.
29. Sarah Elizabeth Deckard is the daughter of Ephraim A. Deckard and Rachel Essary. She was born on 08 May 1868 in Douglas County, Missouri. She died on 12 Sep 1943 in Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
Abraham L. Prine married Sarah Elizabeth Deckard on 22 May 1884 in Douglas County, Missouri. They had 13 children: Florence Adar (1884-1975), Sitha Ann (1886-1934), Ivan (1891-1960), Jerry (1892-1977), Ellic (1894-1970), Evert (1900-1978), Mark (1902-1992), Lynn (1904-1965), Liza (1906-1906), William (1907-1907), Alta (1908-1994), Jack (1911-1992), and Samuel (1896-1929).
58. Ephraim A. Deckard is the son of Jesse Wesley Deckard and Sarah E. Kinser. He was born Feb 1832 in Marshall Township, Lawrence, Indiana. He died Apr 1902 in Rome, Douglas County, Missouri.
59. Rachel Essary is the daughter of George Essary and Elizabeth Barker. She was born Sep 1837 in Illinois. She died 1915 in Douglas County, Missouri.
Ephraim A. Deckard married Rachel Essary Bet. 1854–1855. They had 13 children: Sarah Elizabeth (1868-1943), John (b. 1856), George (b. 1858), Jacob (b. 1859), Jesse (b. 1860), William M. (1863-1950), Hannah (b. 1864), Ephraim Jr. (b. 1866), Serena (b. 1872), Charles, Mary E. (b. 1875), Michael (b. 1877), and Rachel.
116. Jesse Wesley Deckard is the son of Jacob Deckard and Mary Vance. He was born Bet. 1808–1813 in Wytheville, Wythe County, Virginia. He died on 23 Nov 1887 in Niangua, Webster County, Missouri.
117. Sarah E. Kinser is the daughter of Jacob Kinser and Anna. She was born Bet. 1807–1813 in Wythe County, Virginia. She died on 15 Jan 1889 in Niangua, Webster County, Missouri.
Jesse Wesley Deckard married Sarah E. Kinser Abt. 1830 in Missouri. They had 12 children: Ephraim A. (1832-1902), Perlina W. (b. abt. 1850), Anna (b. abt. 1834), Amanda (b. abt. 1835), Jacob (b. abt. 1837), Pheby (b. abt. 1839), Nancy J. (b. bet. 1840-1841), Sarah Elizabeth (b. bet. 1841-1842), William Alexander (b. abt. 1846), Mary A. (b. abt. 1855), John W. (b. 1835), and Cassandra Lea (b. 1848).
232. Jacob Deckard was born 1757 in Metz, Germany (now Lorraine, France). He died 1842 in Smithville, Monroe County, Indiana.
233. Mary Vance was born Abt. 1757 in Germany.
Jacob Deckard married Mary Vance Abt. 1780 in Botetourt County, Virginia. They had 2 children: Jesse Wesley (d. 1887) and William (b. abt. 1807).