Who doesn't have some BROWNs in their family tree? I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. Here are the theories on my Browns going back a few generations.
24. William Benjamin Logue is the son of William Buck Logue Jr. and Emily Simmerson. He was born 1852 in Hancock County, Georgia. He died on 04 Nov 1927 in Hancock County, Georgia.
25. Sara Evelyn Brown is the daughter of William C. Brown and Elizabeth Thigpen. She was born Bet. 1848–1852 in Georgia.
William Benjamin Logue and Sara Evelyn Brown had 5 children: Lunnie, William Harris (b. 1875),
Asa Lorenza (1877-1957), Charles Jefferson (b. 1878), and Walter Rogers (1881-1940).
50. William C. Brown is the son of William Brown and Sara Duggan. He was born Bet. 1813–1814 in Georgia. He died 1898.
51. Elizabeth Thigpen is the daughter of Redding Dawson Thigpen and Sara Eason. She was born Bet. 1823–1826 in Georgia. She died 1897.
William C. Brown and Elizabeth Thigpen had 12 children: Ashley G. (b. 1839), Martha Jane (1842-1927), Mary Frances (d. 1917), James Riley, John W., Sara Evelyn, Malissa L., Thomas Jefferson (b. 1857), William E., Dallas A. (1863-1940), Louisiana (1863-1907), and Lina.
100. William Brown was born in Georgia.
101. Sara Duggan was born in Georgia.
William Brown and Sara Duggan had 1 child, William C. (d. 1898).