I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My next surname is ROBINS. My first connection is my great-grandmother Norma Ethel Robins. Here are my theories back four generations.
10. Chester Wesley Campbell is the son of George Moore Campbell and Hattie Ann Lancaster. He was born on 21 Dec 1905 in Scott County, Missouri. He died on 01 May 1994 in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
11. Norma Ethel Robins is the daughter of Columbus Marion Robins and Alice Mae Huffman. She was born on 28 Nov 1906 in Bollinger County, Missouri. She died on 13 May 2000 in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
Chester Wesley Campbell married Norma Ethel Robins on 15 Oct 1926 in Lutesville, Missouri. They had 6 children: Grandma, Murel (1927-1929), Lynuel Leon (1929-2008), Grand Aunt, Grand Aunt, Grand Uncle.
22. Columbus Marion Robins is the son of Monroe Robins and Rachel Rhodes. He was born on 06 Apr 1875 in Bollinger, Missouri, USA. He died on 30 Sep 1951 in Bollinger, Missouri, USA.
23. Alice Mae Huffman is the daughter of Pinkney Sylvanis Huffman and Lucinda Catherine Yount. She was born on 16 Oct 1878 in Bollinger, Missouri, USA. She died on 04 Mar 1950 in Cape Girardeau, Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA.
Columbus Marion Robins married Alice Mae Huffman on 14 Jul 1901 in Bollinger, Missouri, USA. They had 5 children: Belvia Elnora (b. bet. 1902–1903), Della Caroline (b. 1904), Norma Ethel (1906-2000), Lyman Sylvania (b. bet. 1909–1911), Linus Monroe (b. bet. 1912–1913).
44. Monroe Robins is the son of John D. Robbins. He was born on 04 Feb 1842 in Kentucky, USA. He died on 04 Aug 1925.
45. Rachel Rhodes is the daughter of Mr. Rhodes and Nancy. She was born on 20 Mar 1846 in Missouri, USA. She died on 02 Oct 1933.
Monroe Robins married Rachel Rhodes Mar 1861. They had 11 children: Mary E. (1861-1861), Sarah E. (1863-1925), Nancy Susan (1866-1957), Henry Franklin (1868-1957), Amanda Caroline (1871-1938), Miles Pinkney (b. 1873), Columbus Marion (1875-1951), Julius Francis M. (1877-1960), Minty E. (1881-1881), Fredrick S. (1882-1939), William Robert (1885-1968).
88. John D. Robbins was born Abt. 1811 in Kentucky.
John D. Robbins and an unknown spouse had 8 children: Sarah A. (b. abt. 1830), William M. (b. abt. 1831), Washington G. (b. bet. 1831–1835), John D. L. (b. abt. 1835), Samuel N. (b. bet. 1838–1839), Monroe (1842-1925), Andrew J. (b. abt. 1848), James M. (b. abt. 1849).