20 March 2010

Surname Saturday: HECTOR

I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My next surname is HECTOR. My first connection is my great-grandmother Georgia Ellen Hector. I'm almost ashamed to post this. I have put very little work into this line. Nonetheless, here are my theories back two generations:

8. Charley Wilbur Lincecum is the son of Francis Marion Lincecum and Annie Victoria Gibbs. He was born on 28 May 1902 in Hickory Ridge, Cape Girardeau County, Missouri. He died on 26 Oct 1990 in Cape Girardeau Nursing Center; Cape Girardeau, Cape Girardeau County, Missouri.
9. Georgia Ellen Hector is the daughter of John William Hector and Louella Summerlin. She was born on 03 Dec 1903 in Allenville, Cape Girardeau County, Missouri. She died on 25 Feb 1983 in St. Francis Medical Center; Cape Girardeau, Cape Girardeau County, Missouri.

Charley Wilbur Lincecum married Georgia Ellen Hector on 31 Jan 1923 in Jackson, Cape Girardeau County, Missouri. Place Of Marriage in Cape Girardeau County Courthouse. They had 2 children.

18. John William Hector was born on 30 Dec 1870 in Missouri. He died on 30 Apr 1905.
19. Louella Summerlin was born in Missouri.

John William Hector and Louella Summerlin had 4 children: Harry R. (b. bet. 1897-1898); Octa; Gertrude; Georgia Ellen (1903-1983).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin