I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My second surname is LOGUE. Here are my theories back six generations:
1. Stephanie Lincecum
2. Dad Lincecum
3. Mom (Logue)
6. Grandpa Logue
7. Grandma (Prine)
12. Asa Lorenza Logue is the son of William Benjamin Logue and Sara Evelyn Brown. He was born on 19 Jun 1877 in Hancock, Georgia, USA. He died on 16 Aug 1957 in Tennille, Washington, Georgia, USA.
13. Ophelia Lugean Peavy is the daughter of Michael C. Peavy and Sarah Ann Rebecca Turner. She was born on 05 Jun 1890 in Washington, Georgia, USA. She died on 17 Oct 1958 in Bibb, Georgia, USA.
Asa Lorenza Logue and Ophelia Lugean Peavy were married on 06 Sep 1914. They had 8 children: Asa Mike (1915-1978); Anna Bessie (1918-2004); Sara Evelyn (1921-1963); Eugene (1923-1941); Lunie Velora (1925-1993); Grandpa Logue; Hillery Logue (1929-2000); Fred Eldredge (1932-1999).
Callie E. Young was born on 16 Dec 1885 in Georgia. She died on 23 Oct 1902.
Asa Lorenza Logue and Callie E. Young were married Aft. 1899. They had 1 child: William H. (1902-1908).
Daisy Belle Edwards is the daughter of Charles Edgar Edwards and Mary C. Roberts. She was born on 23 Dec 1880 in Marshfield, Coos, Oregon, USA.
Asa Lorenza Logue and Daisy Belle Edwards were married Abt. 1904. They had 4 children: Horace Edward (1905-1972); Callie Belle (1907-2001); Luther Rogers (1909-1978); Ruby Kate (1911-1998).
24. William Benjamin Logue is the son of William Buck Logue Jr. and Emily Simmerson. He was born 1852 in Hancock, Georgia, USA. He died on 04 Nov 1927 in Hancock, Georgia, USA.
25. Sara Evelyn Brown is the daughter of William C. Brown and Elizabeth Thigpen. She was born Bet. 1848–1852 in Georgia.
William Benjamin Logue and Sara Evelyn Brown were married and had 5 children: Lunnie (????-????); William Harris (1875-????); Asa Lorenza (1877-1957); Charles Jefferson (1878-????); Walter Rogers (1881-1940).
48. William Buck Logue Jr. is the son of William R. Logue. He was born 1800 in Georgia, USA.
49. Emily Simmerson is the daughter of Asa Simmerson and Marcella R. Goodwin. She was born 1820 in South Carolina, USA.
William Buck Logue Jr. and Emily Simmerson were married Bet. 1845–1846 in Hancock, Georgia, USA. They had 2 children: Asa Alfred (1847-1924); William Benjamin (1852-1927).
William Buck Logue Jr. and an unknown spouse had 1 child: Lorenza (1844-????).
96. William R. Logue and an unknown spouse had 2 children: James (b. 1785, d. aft. 1850); William Buck (1800-????).